headshot & salute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is my clan that plays mw2, css and l4d. we make maps, glitch make videos and more :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there a way to pitch shift voices in iMovie '09?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SweetKat

Is there a way to pitch shift voices in iMovie '09? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a way to pitch shift voices in iMovie '09?   Is there a way to pitch shift voices in iMovie '09? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:59 am

Why is my PS/2 keyboard beeping (URGENT!!)?Assembly language question?HELP! KCeasy Music Downloader Problems !!!!!!?is there a addon for firefox that i can line up downloads like jdownloader? <a href=http://upspolaris.com/comunidad/index.php?action=profile;u=5370>does anyone else have problems signing into Skype?</a> przyczyny zgagi Burning a 3 hr DVD using DVD flick?How can I make the header different on page one than the rest of the document in MS Word 2011 for Mac? (APA)?C Language Programming?Can i see a Report after a disk defragmentation on Windows 7?Is there a website where I can do a reverse AOL/AIM email search and get the RESULTS for FREE?anybody knows where to find a free version of EView software? many thxs?Is there a program that will stop other programs from popping while playing video games on PC? zgaga a ciaza <a href=http://refluks24.pl/refluks-zoladkowy/>Refluks zoladkowy</a> choroby przelyku fallopian tube exray is painful?How can I view my wallpaper on AIM?Change my name on msn !!?Where can i download Firefox Portable for Mac, and how do i start using Firefox through my USB drive?[/url] How to create notification in windows 7 firewall?Dell XCD28 review on feature/ Performance?Running an Eclipse JSP Project on a Web Browser? Microsoft Cinema HD on Mac?How come I Go to get a download from Cnet and it brings me back to the same download page?Warning message on excel?
Back to top Go down

Is there a way to pitch shift voices in iMovie '09?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
headshot & salute :: DONATIONS-
Jump to: